Transfer Student

F-1 and J-1 students who are transferring to Westminster Theological Seminary from a school, program, college, university or English language program in the United States must complete the Transfer Form.  Please have the Designated School Official at the school from which you are transferring complete the form and send it to the International Student Office along with a copy of the current I-20/DS-2019. 

Transfer Form


Westminster Calendar